FORD FIESTA MK7 (08-17) BR RA SERIES
FORD FIESTA MK7 (08-17) BR RA SERIES
Spring Rates 8/6KG
The BC BR Type RA Series Coilover Kit features 30 levels of damping force adjustment, combined with full length height adjustment allowing an extremely low ride height, and pillowball upper mounts.
The BC BR Type RA Series Coilover Kit comes with Pillowball upper mounts in the front, and rubber upper mounts in the rear, combining the properties of both types of upper mounts. This setup is designed for drivers who look for the ultimate balance of comfort and superior performance, coupled with a smooth and forgiving overall ride quality. This makes the BC BR Type RA Series Coilover the ideal choice for street, circuit and tarmac rally use. For most of those vehicles equipped with McPherson Struts, the front pillowball upper mounts are automatically upgraded to Camber adjustable upper mounts when applicable.
The BC BR Type RA Series Coilover Kit utilizes enlarged shock absorber cartridges with specially designed shock pistons and rods to provide a broad range of damping force. The newly developed lubricant oil used in all BC Racing shock absorber cartridges assists in minimizing aeration and cavitation. The beveled edge design on the lower locking ring ensures and optimum seal with the lower mount and prevents the lower locking ring from unseating.
- F: With Pillow Ball Top Mount (Camber Adjustable Where Applicable)
- R: With (or Without) Rubber Top Mount
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Height Adjustment System
- Enlarged Cylinder & Newly Developed Piston
- Exclusively Designed for Each Application
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- SAE9254 Steel Racing Springs
- Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
- 12 Month Warranty
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.