Civic EG Low Temperature Thermo Switch - J's Racing
Operating start temperature is 80 ° C (genuine 95 ° C)
Operating stop temperature 75 ° C (genuine 90 ° C) In
HONDA cars of high power engines, water temperature and engine power are closely related.
When the water temperature rises, the ECU takes countermeasures (Countermeasure MAP) for avoiding crisis such as fuel increase and retardation of ignition timing, and a sudden power down begins.
This product can operate the electric fan from the lower operating temperature 95 ° C, lower than 80 ° C.
Therefore, it is possible to use the specific heat characteristic of water (difficult to warm up, hard to cool), it is possible to set the water temperature constantly around the ideal 75 ° C ~ 80 ° C.
As a result, it is possible to suppress / prevent power-down, heat sag, knocking and to derive the original engine power.
By separately setting the operation start temperature to 80 ° C and the operation stop temperature 75 ° C, it becomes possible to smooth the valley of the operation that repeats ON & OFF.
From the normal radiator to the super rugged entry vehicle and other racing cars can also be installed with bolt on.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.