KRAFTWERKS DIABLO TRINITY T1000
DiabloSport Trinity Dashboard Tune and Diagnostic Tools facilitate high speed USB connectivity, manage diagnostic trouble codes and incorporate real time data monitoring with advanced logging capabilities for delivery of data output to your PC or SD card. They include a 100MB of on board memory to preview PID or DMR data, two channel analog inputs for connecting external sensors and a high resolution color touch screen. These tools feature individual user customization and are user friendly as well as easily adjustable.
Pre-loaded with tunes for your vehicle including Economy, Factory, Performance, Towing, Extreme, CAI Tunes, Pulley Tunes, and many more
Built in ODB-II diagnostic tool functionality you to save hundreds in dealership charges reading and clearing your own trouble codes (check engine lights)
Virtual gauges allow you to customize your own gauge layout and supports custom tuning, accepting up to 5 additional custom tunes
Contains over 100MB of onboard memory for logging/recording hours of data (expandable via SD card slot)
Virtual Dragstrip functionality computes 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60, and 0-100 track times while analog input/output to control external devices such as the DiabloSport Extreme PowerPuck and DiabloSport EGT module
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.