J'S RACING FD2 C304 SUS Exhaust Rear Tail 60R
A stainless exhaust for winning a race
J’s Racing presents a stainless exhaust for an excellent throttle response and increased power, an exhaust born from the feedback of popular titanium FX technology.
The main pipe diameter of 50mm emphasizes the middle and top end power without sacrificing the torque in the low end. The increased torque delivers a big difference in the throttle response making the driver feel the heat of VTEC.
This straight shaped exhaust produces the unrestricted comfortable sound with the high pitched tone typical of stainless. When the rev hits the VTEC, you will be immersed with the emotional uplift from the burst of high notes.
The inner silencer is easily taken off, which can promise the maximum power gain in a race track.
This exhaust is designed for the ultimate lightness. The main pipe is made of 1.2mm SUS304 stainless (the silencer section is 1mm) .The flanges are made ultra thin and the fitting metal uses hollow structure. The weight reduction contributes to the enhanced maneuverability and raises the vehicle potential dramatically.
The surface of the silencer is well polished and has a titanium-like “Blue Polish Finish” with the beautiful gradation.
Dedicated model for FD2 TYPE-R
★ Mainpipe 60mm diameter
★ Main silencer unit 130mm (dolphin tail 75mm)
★ Designed specifically for this vehicle
● Comes with a inner silencer
■Vehicles registered before March 31, 2010
The old safety regulation applies
This product passes the standard with the inner silencer on
■Vehicles registered after April 1, 2010
The new safety regulation applies.
This product does not conform to the new regulation
※Dedicated to Type R model only
※Compatible with the stock center pipe.
It does not fit RS type center pipe.
※It might have a very slight jig mark from the production
※The actual color of the tail might differ a little from the one in the picture
※A use of chemical cleaner might change the surface color.
※J’s Racing Japan offers repair service
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.