PIPERCROSS Replacement Filter Element. These replacement filters have been designed to give you more performance with out sacrificing filtration quality and being reusable saves you on servicing costs. Unlike their competition, Pipercross have adopted multi layered foam technology for their air filters as opposed to cotton or paper. Why? Because foam has a larger capacity for filtration over cotton or paper. In road use terms this means that a Pipercross filter will flow stronger for longer and maintain peak power output of the vehicle over a cotton or paper counterpart. Whilst the cotton or paper filters begin to restrict airflow due to being thinly stretched over a V shaped wire frame the Pipercross with multi layer technology will continue to perform. The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions. Suitable for Honda Civic Type R FK2. Join the discussion at www.civicturbo.co.uk
-Directly replaces the air filter in your airbox.
-30% more airflow over a standard paper air filter
-Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton
-Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
-Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
-Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.