K-TUNED DRIVER SIDE RAD HOSES W- BOLT ON RAD BRACKET KIT K-SWAP EG EK
K-TUNED Drivers Side Rad Hoses + Bracket Kit. A complete rad relocation package. Now you can buy a set of our Driver side 4-ply silicone rad hoses with bolt-on chassis bracket for the EG and EK at a special discounted price. These high quality hose kits are designed to fit your K-swap perfectly. The Driver side hoses will work with an OEM or aftermarket 92-00 Civic rad that has been relocated to the driver side. These hose kits will work with all intake manifolds and ITB's. No more rad install headaches or messing around with universal hoses. Also included in this kit. We have designed a direct bolt-on rad bracket system for your K-swapped chassis. Relocating your radiator has never been so easy! These brackets bolt up to the oem upper and lower rad support, allowing you to easily mount your radiator on the driver side of the engine bay. Our universal kit includes 2 different top brackets, one for the EG chassis and one for the EK chassis. The kits come complete with zinc plated hardware. The upper rad bracket is powder coated in silver. The lower brackets are stainless steel and use quality urethane grommets. It really doesn't get any easier. TOP RAD BRACKET IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE IN SILVER. Applications: EG, DC2, EK with relocated 92-00 Civic half rad and K20A, K20A2, K20A3 or K20Z1 cylinder head.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.