Honda B-Series Infinity 506-508 (6-8h) Mil-spec Engine Harness
The Rywire AEM Infinity 506/508 (6/8h) harness is a universal, fully populated race loom that incorporates all the essential functionality of the fastest Front wheel drive Hondas of today!
If you are building a Front wheel drive race car and need the data and flexibility of the top ecu on the market, then this is the harness for you. The AEM Infinity EMS offers some of the best functionality on the market today, and this harness packs a punch, allowing all the necessary terminations. We have worked with some of the fastest front wheel drive race cars in the world and got there feedback. The harness we are offering allows for plenty of expansion, and pre-terminated connectors exactly where you need them.
ECU AEM Infinity 506 or Infinity 508 (AEM Part 30-7106 or 30-7108)
Lambda/ Uego Bosch 4.2LSU Wideband O2 sensor
AIR TEMP AEM (AEM Part 30-2010)
Fuel Pressure AEM (AEM Part 30-2130-100)
Oil Pressure AEM (AEM Part 30-2130-150)
Exhaust Backpressure (EMAP) AEM (AEM Part 30-2130-50 or 30-2130-75)
Manifold Pressure (MAP) AEM (AEM Part 30-2130-50 or 30-2130-75)
Throttle Position (TPS) Factory Honda
Coolant Sensor (ECT) Factory Honda
VTEC Factory Honda
Speed Sensor (VSS Hydro) Factory Honda
Reverse Lights Factory Honda
Starter Trigger Factory Honda
Coils Factory Honda K-series (Smart Coils)
Ground Ring Terminals for Coils and ECU Factory Honda
Knock Sensor Factory Honda
Alternator Factory Honda (OBD0/1 or OBD2 styles available)
Injectors (8 Injector) EV1,EV14,Nippon, and others. We recommend Injector Dynamics ID 2000 or/and ID 1000
- Infinity 506 - Up to 6 Low or High Impedance Injectors
- Infinity 508 - Up to 8 High Impedance Injectors only
Boost Solenoid (MAC solenoid) Rywire (Rywire 3 port or 4 port kit)
Rear speed expansion Rywire (Rywire rear speed kits for MAG or Hall sensors)
FLEX FUEL capable Rywire (Rywire flex fuel kit )
AUX expansion (Contains power, 5V, sen ground, and 3 AV inputs)
Trigger (CAM/CRANK) AEM/T1/Rywire (easily expandable for AEM EPM, T1 trigger, and Rywire CAM/CRANK trigger)
CAN BUS connectivity AEM NET (connects devices such as loggers, dashes, and gauges)
More info on Rywire harness Trigger system
Rywire understands the necessity for having the best CAM and CRANK trigger possible. Knowing where the crankshaft and camshaft is in the rotation is an essential part of the engines tune, and can make or break a properly built engine.
Our AEM Infinity engine harness is designed to accept:
-The AEM EPM (cam trigger) Plugs directly into loom labeled “Trigger 2”
-T1 Race Development (cam trigger) Plugs directly into loom labeled “Trigger 1”
-Rywire (cam and crank trigger) Plugs directly into loom labeled “Trigger 1” and “Trigger 2”
Chassis adapter options
This harness can plug and play into any chassis, but we recommend our Rywire standalone RACE fuse box http://www.rywire.com/product-
This fuse box allows for a quick and easy install into any chassis, off road car, sand rail, buggy, gutted circuit or drag race car.
This harness with the RACE fuse/relay box can also be plug and play with our SWITCH PANEL
The engine harness, fuse/relay box, and switch panel are all PLUG AND PLAY making your life much easier!
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.