Mil-Spec H or F Series Tucked engine harness
Our H (H22/H23) or F (F20B/Accord) Mil-spec wire harness is cross-compatible with both engine types.
Ignition Distributors MUST be Internal coil type ONLY.
There are quite a few options available.
Please look through them carefully to make sure you get the right connectors!
Fuel Injector Plug Type:
This tells us what interior "Chassis Adapter" you need.
Add Quick Disconnect Plug:
Add VTEC Pressure switch plug:
Add ECU Jumper:
Our H (H22/H23) or F (F20B/Accord) Series Mil-spec tucked engine wire harness is cross-compatible with both engine types.
The distributor connections are setup for internal coil distributors only.
This harness uses Mil-Spec Teflon coated wire with a maximum heat rating of 200°C . The Teflon coated wire is loomed with The highest quality Raychem DR-25 heat shrink covering, and adhesive lined wire junctions to keep moisture out. Standard wall ethylene-tetrafluoroehtylene (ETFE) insulation ( also known as Tefzel ) designed for aerospace applications where weight, dimensional tolerance, and mechanical durability are required. This wire exhibits high chemical and radiation resistance.
Each connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp every time, then tagged with a yellow identification labels for easy installation. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded with proper wire covering.
Rywire also offers a Firewall mounted Mil-Spec connector that will allow easy engine removal for quick engine changes and customization. It can be added to any Mil-Spec wire harness.
All connectors and materials are new. Each connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp every time, then tagged with a white identification label for easy installation. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded with proper wire covering. Our engine harnesses are 100% quality tested pin to pin; And resistance checked to ensure no voltage fluctuations.
All Rywire engine harnesses are made with OBD1 (92-95) ECU Connectors. An ECU adapter can be used for OBD2 ECU's if necessary however our harness does not support USDM OBD2 ECU's. Aftermarket ECU's using OBD2 plugs and Non-US OBD2 ECU's are compatible (except for H22 and GSR stock computers).
Each harness will come with a custom back side sub-harness that will be proprietary to the chassis you choose on the drop down menu. This way if you ever change chassis you will only need a new sub-harness, not a whole new wire loom!
These harnesses are warrantied and guaranteed to work, however they are non-refundable. Because the back-side (interior/shock tower connection) separates from the main harness, the engine harness can be used on multiple chassis provided the engine itself uses the same components
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.