18" 8.5J +45 5x114.3 - Fitment designed for FK7 - Will also fit other models
In 1994 Spoon released the world’s lightest aluminium wheels. Developed with help from Desmond Corporation the weight of 3.88kg was achieved and the SW388 was born.
The distinctive design quickly became an icon in the Honda tuning world. The wheels were only produced from 1996 – 1999 where production was promptly stopped as Desmond closed its doors.
With nearly two decades passed we are pleased to announce the return of the legend.
The SW388 is back!
100% manufactured in Japan the wheels are FULLY MACHINE FORGED for superior strength and weight, finished in superior anodised matt black finish and bought up to date with a new improved recessed hub side mounting face.
Why the recess on the hub side? The arch on the inside surface provides a space not in contact with the surface to apply loads naturally and outwards to improve the fastening strength of the hub and the wheel. This allows the absorption of shock loads on the hubs and knuckles. The design also functions to prevent loosening of the lug nuts.
Center Caps not Included - Sold Individually
15 "6.5 J + 35 to +50 4 H 100
15" 8.0 J + 35 to + 50 4 H 100
16 "7.0 J + 45 to +60 4 H 100
16 "7.5 J + 30 - + 50 5 H 114 -
16" 8.5 J + 40 - + 60 5 H 114 -
17 "8.5 J + 40 - + 55 5 H 114 -
17" 9.5 J + 50 - + 63 5 H 114 -
18 " 8.5 J + 35 to +50 5 H 114.3
19 "9.5 J + 30 to + 45 5 H 12 0
20" 9.5 J + 30 to + 45 5 H 120
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.