Front 294mm DBA disc brake - 4000 series - T3 Slotted
Ideal for performance enthusiasts looking for a performance braking solution with unmatched styling and appearance.
DBA 4000 T3 slot brake rotor design consists of a precise array of slots that have been formulated using the latest in computer aided engineering design software and extensive on-road and race track tests. The result is an amazingly quieter, responsive and smoother brake pedal feel. This is achieved from a series of tri-symmetrical ‘curved’ slots, which when aligned in a specifc way, drastically dampen the vibration harmonics or noise, that’s commonly associated with traditional straight slot (groove) brake rotor designs.
The tri-symmetrical slots also increase the number of out-gassing exit points for brake pad friction gases to escape through, further increasing the consistency and effectiveness of every brake stop.
Price is per Disc*
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.