GRAMS STD EV14 INJECTOR
Grams Performance is proud to offer the most innovative high-performance fuel injectors for today’s performance vehicles. Premium materials, advanced manufacturing techniques, and stringent quality control procedures make Grams Performance the leader in high-performance fuel injectors. Grams injectors feature stainless internals and compatible with all fuels including oxygenated fuel with MTBE. Compatible with all fuels including FTW, Q16, M5, C45 etcs.
- High-impedance design (no resistor box required)
- Stainless internals
- Compatible with all fuels including oxygenated fuel with MTBE such as Q16, M5, C45 etcs.
- Ultra-fast solenoids for precise fuel metering
- Linear response across wide range of operating conditions
- All injectors are flow matched sets
- Compatible with all known fuels including gasoline, methanol, and ethanol
- Unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency and optimal idle quality
An engine’s fuel injectors perform a vital role in the accurate metering and atomization of fuel. Grams Performance accomplishes this with its high-impedance fuel injectors that are modified for high-performance use. Each injector is individually balanced, flow tested, and dynamically matched for characterization within one percent of one another. The results are unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency, even at low pulse widths, as well as optimal idle quality, response, and performance. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors’ ultra-fast and precise solenoids feature a linear response curve across a wide range of operating conditions and can accurately meter fuel even at the highest pressures and shortest pulse widths.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.