HKS EVC-S, 2.5 Bar Boost Controller (Solenoid Type universal)
HKS has created an affordable boost controller with the reliability and ease of use HKS electronics are known for.
Called the EVC-S, it has many of the same features of the more expensive HKS EVC 6 but within a display similar to HKS Turbo Timers.
The EVC-S features a solenoid valve specifically designed to accurately control boost pressure up to 250kPa or 36 PSI, 2.48 Bar.
2 boost level settings as well as settings for offset and boost response.
Also included are
Overboost warning with drop boost feature
Peak hold boost readings
Data lock and an internal diagnostic function
Designed to be compatible with both internal and external waste gates, the EVC-S also complements the current HKS Turbo Timers and AF Knock Amp.
Display unit is the same design concept as the latest HKS electronic products
and is selectable from kPa to PSI
Factory boost function when power is off
2 control modes (A/B mode)
Basic parameters Offset, Response
Control range of solenoid duty output = 0 - 100%
Diagnosis function for malfunction of boost sensor, solenoid valve or wiring connection
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.