KNAAP E BIKE SPACE GREY
Supports up to 25km/h, so you can continue to cycle on the bike path without
a helmet. Of course you don't need a license plate, no liability insurance and
you don't have to wait until you're sixteen years old.
Safe and secure
Our engineers apply innovative thinking, well thought-out design and years of
experience to guarantee exceptional performance and quality in each of them.
Easy to maintain
The components are modular and therefore easy to maintain separately or
replace if necessary.
Stand Up 106 cm L (front to back wheel) x 170cm W x 67cm H
Packaging measurement 145 cm L x 25cm W x 88cm H
Packaging weight 32 Kg
Door Pass Through
Frame Aluminium Alloy
Weight 28 kg
Weight Capacity 180kg
Handle height (ground to handle) 100-120 cm
Wheels Stainless Steel Spoke Wheels, Aluminium Alloy Rim
Tyres INNOVA 20" * 4.0
Seat back height 82cm
Motor 36V Bafang 250 W
Brakes Tektro Hydraulic Brake system
Brake Oil Mineral Oil
Gear Model Shimano 7 Shift with 5 speed pedal assist
Chain Set KMC
Battery Samsung Lithium-Ion 21AH 36V 756AH
Charger 36V 3A, 4-6 hour recharge
PAS Sensor 1:1 cadence sensor
Frame Aluminium Alloy
Controller 36V 13A or 15A Sine Wave
LED Lights Front and Rear LED Lights powered by KNAAP Battery
Fender Aluminium Fenders
Remarks Max Speed 25 km/h
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.