YELLOW SPEED RACING YSR 330MM SLOTTED DISC 6 POT FRONT BIG BRAKE KIT BBK HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3 YSCPF6b
Yellow Speed Racing’s Ultra Big Brake Kits offer improved braking performance across all aspects of driving, whether that be on the road or track, whilst maintaining a firm and usable pedal feel. Yellow Speed Racing Big Brake Kits features a premium look, easy installation all at a cost-effective price. We are proud to say that all components used on these kits are first grade material to ensure product strength and durability.
Our calipers are made from forged billet aluminium with an anti-rust coating so you can rest assured that their appearance will not decline over the years.
Our Big Brake Kits come supplied with sport pads that are ideal for fast road and light track use. We would recommend upgrading to competition pads should your vehicle be used in a competition environment is a dedicated track weapon.
60-0 is just as important as 0-60 on race cars and Yellow Speed Racing feature on a number of race winning vehicles throughout, whether that be endurance spec vehicles to drift cars.
Our kit includes:
> Forged aliminium painted red calipers
> 330x32mm slotted discs
> Lightweight aliminium centre bells
> Yellow Speed Racing sport pads
> Hardware tool bag
> CNC machined steel caliper mounting brackets
> Mounting bracket bolts with washers
> High quality stainless steel braided Teflon lines which increase braking efficiency and removes the feel of a spongy brake pedal under the harshest conditions
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.