Honda Civic 1996-2000 BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit RH
Coilovers shown is library image.
Products will FIt:
EJ6 Civic Coupe
Em1 Civic Coupe
The BC BR Type RH Series Coilover Kit features 30 levels of damping force adjustment, combined with full length height adjustment allowing an extremely low ride height, and pillowball upper mounts.
The BC BR Type RH Coilover Suspension Kit comes complete with pillowball upper mounts in both the front and the rear, and is designed for drivers who seek the ultimate in performance and handling. They were designed to meet the demanding needs of competition and track driving. For most of those vehicles equipped with McPherson Struts, the front & rear pillowball upper mounts are automatically upgraded to Camber adjustable upper mounts.
- F: With Pillow Ball Top Mount (Camber Adjustable Where Applicable)
- R: Pillowball Top Mount (Camber Adjustable Where Applicable)
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Height Adjustment System
- Enlarged Cylinder & Newly Developed Piston
- Exclusively Designed for Each Application
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
- 12 Month Warranty
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.