J'S RACING S2000 4.3 Final Gear Set
Gear Ratio 4.300
Molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) coating applied
Comes with J’s Racing reinforced ring gear bolts (KRG-S1)
With the 6 gear ratios available from 3.9 to 5.1, a driver can find the best final gear ratio for his/her driving stage from the street, autocross, drag racing, short track racing to long track racing. By keeping the rev at the optimum range, the enhanced acceleration and the throttle response will definitely produce a better lapping time.
The molybdenum disulfide coating that is applied on the surface dramatically improves the durability, heat generation characteristics, and quietness. The set includes reinforced ring gear bolts (10 pieces) which enables tightening torque -11.0kg fm ( vs stock value of 7.6kg fm) and prevents differential gear related problems.
Molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) coating.
Molybdenum disulfide is the inorganic compound and has excellent lubricant characteristics. As a lubricant, it is far more effective than the popular graphite and is considered to be the best.
The molybdenum powder which is made from a specially blended compound produces a film on the surface of a gear and the film、working as a cushion between the pinion gear and the ring gear, is extremely helpful to prevent the initial wear and tear. It is also effective in reducing the gear noise.
The effectiveness of Molybdenum does not decline even in a face of very heavy load on the pinion and ring gear at a high rpm. Furthermore another advantage is its low coefficient of friction, which restrain the rise of oil temperature and the gear teeth wear.
The molybdenum coating can achieve the important but sometimes difficult goal - the maximum torque delivery at a high revolution with lowest possible friction.
The film thickness is 10 ~ 15 μ( micro ), which allow a slightly tighter value in the backlash adjustment to prevent the wobbling.
A set includes:
Pinion gear x1
Ring gear x1
Reinforced ring gear bolt x10
It is crucial to ensure to use the reinforced bolts and apply the tightening torque of 11.0kg-fm for optimum performance
J’s Racing recommends using our special differential distance collar (DDC-S1-100) for the perfect combination.
The installment is to be performed by an experienced mechanic at a properly equipped shop.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.