KW Coilover Variant 2 Inox
KW coilover variant 2 inox-line
For stability and more driving comfort. With adjustable rebound dampening. The system is intended for the experienced driver who requires to not only determine the individual lowering of their vehicle, but also to be able to adjust the damper setting to fine tune the system to their needs. The individually adjustable rebound dampening guarantees an improved connection of the vehicle to the road and an easier control of the vehicle on highspeed highway sections. Furthermore roll behaviour and pitch when driving on bad roads can be influenced by the adjusted rebound dampening. - Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound - Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks - Individual adaption of basic setup in +/- direction (+) less body movement / (-) more comfort - Strut housings in stainless steel technology inox-line - TÜV-tested adjustment range for maximum or individual lowering - High-quality damping components for a long life - Complete scope of delivery including detailed documentation
|Damping adjustment:||Rebound damping|
|Product Category:||Coilover kits|
|Axle Load FA/RA:||-1105kg/-975kg|
|Year of Prod.:||12/2004-|
|Vehicle type:||VW GOLF V 1K1 10 2003-02 2009 1K1 2.0 GTI Petrol 169KW 1984ccm|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.