KW Coilover Variant 2 Inox (Without DCC)
KW Variant 2 inox-line
For more stability and driving comfort. With adjustable rebound damping.
Drivers who want more than just an outstanding look and lowering within the tested adjustment range, will find the perfect suspension solution with our KW coilovers Variant 2 "inox-line". Not only stainless steel struts, corrosion-resistant components great durability, you have the possiblity to adjust the dampers to your own requirements in rebound (16 clicks) are good reasons to buy KW coilovers Variant 2 "inox-line".
More comfort or more sportiness - you decide!
As with all KW coilovers our engineers develop vehicle specific damper settings which undergo comprehensive test cycles in the Nürburgring Nordschleife and on our KW 7-post driving dynamic centre. With a KW coilover kit the driving experience is more dynamic and direct. Because of the rebound adjustablility with our KW Variant 2 coilovers you can have more influence in handling and comfort of the car. With 16 precise click you can adjust the KW dampers (firmer or more comfortable) without affecting the bottom vlave of the compression damping.
Depending on vehicle type, the rebound valves of the KW twin-tube dampers have to be adjusted at the upper end of the piston rod with an integrated adjustment wheel or the twist-adjuster which is part of the delivery content. By increasing the rebound force via the adjustment wheel, the body movements are reduced. Your car will stay in line and you will have more stability at increased corner speed. If you change for example the wheel / tire combination (approved by the car manufacturer) to larger wheels, then with a KW coilover Variant 2 you will be able to adjust the car's handling and the new wheels perfectly to each other.
KW Quality - Your satisfaction is our motivation
At our headquarters in Fichtenberg each KW coilover Variant 2 "inox-line" kit is subject to extensive stress tests during production to meet the high standards of our KW quality management. Every single damper and suspension kit is tested thoroughly. Of course, we give as a German manufacturer a 2-year warranty on our more than 4600 applications suspension solutions, which exceed OEM quality. The warranty will increase up to 5 years when the kit has been installed at one of our KW specialist dealers.
KW coilover struts are 100% rust-free and have an unlimited life time under all weather conditions. All parts are designed for long term use. After a salt spray test the KW coilover struts were free of oxidation. Even after years the height adjustment will not be affected.
- For cars with a strut clamp diameter of 55mm on the front axle
- For cars with multi link-rear axle
- For cars without DCC
- Rebound adjustable damper technology with 16 precise clicks
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Individual, continuous lowering
- tested adjustment range
- Ready to install complete solution
- High quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy installation
Setup - Adjustable rebound damping with 16 clicks.
You have 16 clicks of adjustments with a KW coilover Variant 2 "inox-line". The rebound adjustment changes the driving dynamics if the change the complete wheel set or install a set of winter tires. You can adjust the damping characteristics of the weather-resistant KW coilover 2 "inox-line" to be firmer or more comfortable, according to your own needs. The suspension is suitable for all competitive drivers who want more than just continous lowering for their driving pleasure.
|Damping adjustment:||Rebound damping|
|Product Category:||Coilover kits|
|Axle Load FA/RA:||-1080kg/-1010kg|
|Year of Prod.:||11/2013-|
|Vehicle type:||VW Golf VII AU R 2.0 TSi 4Motion Benzin 221KW 1984ccm four wheel drive|
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.