MILLTEK CAT BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM ROAD+ HONDA CIVIC TYPE R FK2
MILLTEK Exhaust System. Milltek?s technicians have completed their redesign of the OEM exhaust system, doing away with the various pipe sizes and "pinch points" to create a much smoother and better flowing design. Milltek's development vehicle has been thoroughly tested on the road, race track and dyno to ensure it meets the brand ethos - performance without compromise. The system comes in three different configurations to suit a wide range of intended uses: the EC-Approved ?ROAD' (a requirement for sale in some countries around the World), ?ROAD+' and 'RACE?. ROAD+ and RACE systems are visually identical: the main difference between them is a different internal design in the rear silencer assembly. The Race rear silencer offers reduced silencing for a louder sound than the ROAD+ silencer. All systems feature Quad 100mm GT100B Tips - There are three different Tip options available: Polished, Cerakote Black and Titanium. Included in the kit are the following parts: 1 x Front Pipe 1 x Front Connecting Pipe 1 x Front Silencer 1 x Rear Connecting Pipe 1 x Rear Silencer Assembly 1 x LH Outlet Pipe 1 x RH Outlet Pipe 2 x Tip Y-Piece Assemblies 4 x Tips As with all Milltek systems, quality is the watchword throughout. Aerospace-grade, non-magnetic stainless steel is used for the entire system (including clamps), with hand-finished welds and precision jigged construction. The result is an exhaust that fits as per OEM, but with a longevity and soundtrack that are anything but. Suitable for Civic Type R FK2.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.