First introduced in 1999, Tuner Series Camshafts are manufactured from the same proprietary, high-quality cores as Skunk2’s more aggressive Pro Series Camshafts, are CNC ground, and feature unique profiles and lobe shapes that emphasize an exceptional idle and low emissions.
Skunk2 camshafts deliver unparalleled power as a result of continual, extensive development and testing. By utilizing advanced manufacturing techniques and the latest computerized simulation and modeling equipment, Skunk2 camshafts are able to deliver maximum power across the entire powerband. Skunk2 designs and tests all of its camshafts in-house to ensure the highest quality and performance. Each camshaft is manufactured of newly revised chill-cast, billet camshaft blanks that have increased torsional strength, improved durability characteristics, and reduced frictional effects. All Skunk2 camshafts are ground to exact specifications using state-of-the-art CNC cam grinding machines equipped with cubic-boron grinding wheels and feature hardened, wear-resistant lobes and surfaces.
Skunk2 camshafts designs are the direct result of our years of drag racing and road racing efforts. In addition to each Skunk2 project car and race vehicle, the world’s top road racing and drag racing teams have relied on Skunk2 camshafts for years.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.