Version 2 of the Rywire K-series engine harness was created to facilitate a more universal chassis, and harness routing preference. This style can be routed more like the OEM k-series engine harness through the center or more to the right on the firewall than it's Version 1 counterpart. This routing method is ideal for our (RHD) Right Hand Drive customers however NOT exclusive to RHD chassis and does work fine on a LHD chassis. Version 2 is also routed in a way that allows you to get around aggressive headers.
These harnesses are warrantied and guaranteed to work, we provide excellent installation phone support and troubleshooting to ensure this reputation for quality, however they are non-refundable. Our Budget K-series Version 2 (K2) wire-tuck engine harness is nearly identical to its K2 Mil-spec counterpart with the primary differences being the type of wire used, the single black wire color and expandable loom used. All connectors and materials are new. Each connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp every time, then tagged with a white identification label for easy installation. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded with proper wire covering. Our engine harnesses are 100% quality tested pin to pin; And resistance checked to ensure no voltage fluctuations. These are the best harnesses money can buy. NO CORE is necessary when buying a harness from us! This harness follows an OEM style configuration meaning that you'll still need a interior ECU adapter for your chassis - see the K-Series ECU Adapter link and add-option below!
HARNESS CONNECTOR LIST:
Oil pressure sending unit
Crank Sensor(02-04 K20 style)
Top Dead Center sensor (TDC)
Engine Coolant Temp (ECT) (02-04 K20 style)
Knock Sensor (KS)(02-04 K20 style)
Intake Air Temperature (IAT)
Alternator (02-04 K20 style)
Manifold Air Pressure (MAP)
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
Idle control motor
Electronic speed sensor (VSS)
h20 sending unit (for gauge cluster)
Reverse Lockout solenoid
ECU plugs A and B
Power distribution cap
2 Extra Wires
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.