kunk2 is proud to announce its all-new Alpha Series Header for the Honda D-Series engines. Patterned after our already popular and dyno-proven MegaPower Headers, which have been used by leading, competitive race teams for years, Skunk2's Alpha Series Header employs many of the same design characteristics and technology. Our decision to produce the Alpha Series Header was driven by our desire to make our race-proven design more affordable and accessible to everyday enthusiasts. New manufacturing techniques allow us to do so at a lower overall cost, making race-winning header technology available to everyone. Skunk2's Alpha Series Header for VTEC and non-VTEC D-series engines offers Skunk2 performance,industry-leading customer service, and a full warranty policy, all at a price comparable to lesser budget-minded headers. Unlike the budget-minded headers, though, only Skunk2 Alpha Series Headers ensure precise fitment and the peace of mind of knowing that a Skunk2 representative is just a phone call or email away.
All Skunk2 Alpha headers are designed and engineered to maximize exhaust flow and increase both horsepower and torque throughout the powerband. The unique design is the result of more than a decade of racing experience coupled with computerized modeling and extensive dyno testing. Each Skunk2 Alpha Series Header features equal-length, sequentially paired, stepped primaries in a 4-2-1 tri-Y design that terminates with True Merged Collector with a 2.5-inch outlet. Skunk2's Alpha Header also include 02 bungs for OEM and aftermarket sensors. Each header is constructed from stainless steel with mandrel-bent tubing for strength, corrosion resistance and durability. The Skunk2 Alpha D-Series header also includes a donut gasket and a weld on exhaust flange, this included flange can be utilized as an option to weld the Alpha Header to an aftermarket exhaust. These features, paired with Skunk2's unique design specs, provide an extremely broad powerband that's applicable to a wide range of engine sizes and configurations. Alpha Series Headers also feature specific sized primary tubes to achieve optimum overall and peak power. By sizing the primary tubes' diameter, Skunk2 is able to maintain the highest possible exhaust gas speed throughout the header, which improves mid-range power and throttle response significantly. Skunk2's Alpha Series Header provides the perfect combination of top-end power without sacrificing mid-range performance or throttle response. The Alpha Header will pair up perfectly with the Kraftwerks D-Series Supercharger Kit., and has all the clearance needed for a great fit.
ce application; eliminates catalytic converter.
Due to large packaging size, shipping rates are calculated based on dimensional weight.
Includes donut gasket and flange.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.