Grams Performance is proud to offer the most innovative high-performance fuel injectors for today’s performance vehicles. Premium materials, advanced manufacturing techniques, and stringent quality control procedures make Grams Performance the leader in high-performance fuel injectors. Grams injectors feature stainless internals and compatible with all fuels including oxygenated fuel with MTBE. Compatible with all fuels including FTW, Q16, M5, C45 etcs.
- High-impedance design (no resistor box required)
- Stainless internals
- Compatible with all fuels including oxygenated fuel with MTBE such as Q16, M5, C45 etcs.
- Ultra-fast solenoids for precise fuel metering
- Linear response across wide range of operating conditions
- All injectors are flow matched sets
- Compatible with all known fuels including gasoline, methanol, and ethanol
- Unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency and optimal idle quality
An engine’s fuel injectors perform a vital role in the accurate metering and atomization of fuel. Grams Performance accomplishes this with its high-impedance fuel injectors that are modified for high-performance use. Each injector is individually balanced, flow tested, and dynamically matched for characterization within one percent of one another. The results are unmatched cylinder-to-cylinder consistency, even at low pulse widths, as well as optimal idle quality, response, and performance. Grams Performance Fuel Injectors’ ultra-fast and precise solenoids feature a linear response curve across a wide range of operating conditions and can accurately meter fuel even at the highest pressures and shortest pulse widths.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.