The new Max IV sporty suspension. Awesome sporty drive with great control and comfortable ride on the street.
It's perfect for daily street drive with style and performance. You and your passenger can have a comfortable ride even with a lower suspension.
Single Tube Damper Design
Mono tube dampers allow for more accurate and stable control and adjustment of dampening. Lower ride height and centre of gravity gives a more stable ride.
Protect the shaft from dirt or stones.
Using this special surface coating provides 5 times better durability over standard galvanising. This prevents build-up around the threads of the adjustment areas allowing for easier height adjustment.
With the new design of cylinder shaft since the HIPERMAX M-1, MAX IV increased the cylinder shaft size to have a firm damping even with little stroke range because of the optimized oil pressure characteristic. We mainly adopted this to the rear damper which means it can have a better driving experience.
New Design Needle
Newly designed needle has been used to revise the very low speed and middle and high speed dampening which is key to a comfortable ride.
Reduction of Unsprung Weight
In order to reduce unsprung weight, bracket, ride height adjusters and lock nuts are made from aluminium. (Not for all vehicles)
30 Step Damping Force Adjustment
30 levels of dampening adjustment allow fine tune adjustment for street or circuit.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.