Most factory intake systems are highly restrictive,this restriction limits the amount and velocity of incoming and outgoing airflow.
As engine power is closely related to airflow , factory intake systems can limit engine horsepower and torque outputs however, many products on the market sacrifice air filtration capabilities for improved air flow characteristics.
The HKS Super Power Flow Reloaded flow offers the ultimate in both air filtration and airflow for maximum horsepower and protection and have been designed to significantly reduce inlet restrictions imposed by sealed factory air boxes in both turbo and normally aspirated vehicles.
The unique patented design of the SPF combats the tendency of airflow to move towards surface areas that generate turbulence and reduce airflow capacity-
This is a typical weakness of box type designs. Installing the HKS SPF will improve throttle response, horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency.
These vehicle specific kits come complete with all mounting brackets and hardware for a complete installation.
Replacement Filter Elements are available to buy separately in a variety of colours - These kits come with a Green 3 Layer dry filter in standard.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.