The HKS Super SQV Racing is specifically made for use on high boost, high horsepower turbo engines. The design is very simple which makes it able to prevent leaking with even the highest of boost pressure. This blow-off valve is also adjustable, making the stiffness of the spring customizable to your liking and boost.
- The Super SQV Racing blow off valve is engineered to accommodate up to 3.0 bar (43.44psi) of boost and can function accurately on vehicles in the 800 horsepower range.
- The Super SQV Racing blow off valve utilizes the same circular mounting -
HKS Super SQV (Sequential Blow Off Valve) uses a unique sequential valve structure and a differential pressure control system, which allows for a broad operating range from low boost to high boost. Its Pull-Type relief design ensures stable operation regardless of the amount of boost pressure. The Super SQV will support new generations of turbocharged vehicles.
1.High Quality Aluminium Die-Cast Body
Silver-coated aluminium die-cast body. Combines the ultimate in looks and durability in the engine compartment.
2.High Stiffness Metal Die-Cast Valve
Secondary valve main portion is made of die cast metal. Reliable operation with beautiful looking.
3.Triple Fin design produces "Super Sound"
Triple Fins set at the centre of the funnel produces a dynamic and aggressive sound. An optional special Round Fin can be purchased separately for sound tuning.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.