Upgrade your stock S2000 radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Whether you use your Honda as a daily driver or take it to the track a Mishimoto aluminium radiator will most importantly lower engine temperatures while enhancing the overall performance and lifetime of your vehicles engine. The Mishimoto Honda S2000 radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminium radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2000–2009 Honda S2000
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes magnetic drain plug
- Includes a high-pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap
- Includes 1/8" NPT port for use with additional temperature sensors
- Lifetime Warranty
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.