Adjusting your rear camber is a necessity if you have lowered your car or fitted larger/wider wheels. If you are trying to get the correct stance and fitment, sometimes it is necessary to dial in a bit more camber in order to fit your wheel and tyre combination under the arches. In contrast, if you are using the car for drifting, it is normally desirable to run between 0 and 2 degrees rear camber in order to provide as much traction as possible along with even wear across the width of both tyres.
Provides adjustment of up to -3 or +3 degrees
MIG welded for strength and durability
Manufactured from high tensile steel with heavy duty pillowball joints
Powder coated to prevent corrosion
Easy bolt-on fitment, no modifications required
As used on the Japspeed championship winning drift cars
Please note: fits Nissan 200SX S14, S14a and S15 Silvia. Also fits Nissan Skyline R33 (GTS-T & GTR) and R34 (GTT & GTR).
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.