Wing structure Double type (two blades)
Wing width 1,390mm
Wing height 195mm
Wing mount Trunk center mount
Wing material Wet Carbon
This is a double type 3D GT Wing with the width of 1,390mm which meets both Japanese safety standards and the regulation of Super Taikyu Endurance Race Serires.
It offers wide latitude in setting for all the driving situations with 15 stages (5 x 3) angle and height adjustment.
With the use of double flap, the wing is designed for reducing drag and producing a very high down-force for all the speed ranges. This type 2 GT wing is very effective both in a short circuit and a high speed track like Suzuka International Race Track or Fuji Speed Way.
Many actual data from the racing went into the design of this wing.
In 2004 Super Taikyu Series, the following vehicles used this wing
J’s Racing Advan S2000
United Advan S2000
Mondo speed DL S2000
In 2005 Super Taikyu Series, the following vehicles used this wing
MSF J’s Racing YH
Realstyle. JP S2000
In 2006 Super Taikyu Series, the following vehicles used this wing
J’s Racing NSC S2000
NSC J’s Racing S2000
J’s Racing F&M S2000
Active Hydrogen Water S2000
In 2007 GT-Net Super Taikyu Series, the following vehicles used this wing
J’s Racing S2000
It is also used in Merdeka Millenium Endurance 2007
J’s Racing S2000
Taebaek International Super 300km in Korea
J’s Racing S2000
double type (2 wing blades) is designed to produce the effective
down-force in all speed ranges from low to high. By relocating the mount
position to the center and by raising the height of the wing slightly
more than the trunk side mount type, the width is successfully reduced
to 1,390mm from 1,600mm without affecting the down-force and air drag
When it is used with the Center Mount Reinforcement Kit (sold separately), the deformation of the trunk can be prevented.
We recommend the UV-cut clear coating (offered as an option) for the customers who keeps the vehicle outside. Combined use of the GT wing cover provides significantly better protection to your wing.
This is a race only product
The wing is mounted with the dedicated bracket in the center of the trunk. Drilling holes on the trunk is required.
A combined use of the Center Mount Reinforcement Kit is recommended.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.