* Assures a solid response to the delicate pedal work
* Provides a very steady pedal touch even for a hard driving on a track
* Improves controllability for ABS and brake-assist system
This product works on all stages of your driving
■Thermal expansion is effectively checked by Teflon-made and braided stainless tube.
The stock rubber brake hose is very much susceptible to the heat. This weakness becomes apparent at the hard braking. With the brake fluid temperature climbing high and the rubber hose expanding, the pedal feel frequently become spongy or you might have a longer pedal travel. The precise braking is impossible under those circumstances. J’s Racing brake line will solve that problem once for all.
PTFE Teflon hose, which is manufactured for aircraft, coupled with the braided stainless prevents brake hose expansion due to heat and pressure. It is also clear coated for an attractive appearance.
The brake line system promises a stiff pedal feel and consistent liner braking, which transfers your pedal work very effectively to the caliper.
The fitting portion is made by steel
■One year warranty
Each J's Racing Brake Line System is pressure tested for the excellent durability, which has been proved in the actual racing events.
Every brake line is pressure tested before the shipment for leakage.
Very durable SUS stainless is used for the fitting portion.
※This product is designated as an important safety product
※The installation has to be performed at the licensed factory or very well equipped shop with the product knowledge.
※J's Racing will not be responsible for any malfunction or accident due to the improper installation or bleeding.
※Please read the installation manual well and familialize yourself with this product before the installation.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.