Opening the valve at 68 ℃ (Stock 78 ℃) Full opening at 83 ℃ (Stock 90 ℃)
All Honda vehicles with high power motor maintain a delicate relationship between the water temperature and the engine power. When the radiator water temperature starts rising, the ECU automatically reduces the risk (Map correction mode) by increasing the fuel and retarding the ignition timing, which results in losing power.
This thermostat sets the valve’s opening temperature lower than the stock to circulate the coolant earlier and to maintain the temperature at around 75℃ to 85 ℃. As a result, it works toward preventing power loss, knocking and various negative thermal effects.
The installation is an easy bolt-on regardless of the type of radiator used.
A must-have item for Honda with high power for all driving stages
Not to mention the great positive impact on a large performance radiator, but it can be significantly effective with very light modification – stock radiator + low temperature thermostat + low temperature thermal switch + performance coolant.
With above mentioned light mod, the water temperature stays at around 80 ℃ on street driving.
J’s Racing recommends the use of this product in combination with the lower thermal switch
Please use the proper tightening torque
Make sure to bleed the air completely after the installation
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.