Newly designed J’s Racing Camber Joint CAJ-S1-S2
By redesigning the previous model, the new camber joints have been enhanced with the roll center adjuster function in addition to the original negative camber adjustment.
Material : Forged aluminum 6061
The surface is anodized red with a laser carved ‘J’s Racing” seal
Ball joint S45C
Boll stud SCM435 HB195-260, Fluctuation angle 33 degree all around
The front camber angle can be adjusted to the stock + 3 degree
The front roll center value can be adjusted back to the correct one.
The insufficient negative camber is always a problem for S2000. This product creates enough negative front camber by locating the lower ball joint at an eccentric angle from the center.
The product also corrects the front lower arm position back close to horizontal, so that the correct geometry is restored with the accurately adjusted roll center.
[When you reduce the ride height, the front lower arm position becomes like a separated letter V]
It works in a variety of driving situations from the street to the race track.
It is a must-have item for a spirited sport driving with S2000.
Adjustable range: 3 to 5 degrees
Ride height: Recommended to the vehicle whose height is reduced more than 40mm
Included in the kit:
Camber Joint S1 x2
Castle nut x2
* The stock bolts are to be reused or use new stock ones.
Please apply the correct tightening torque. After the installment, it is necessary to properly adjust the ride height and alignment.
It is highly recommended to check the tightening condition of the bolt & nut periodically.
[Always check it before the track event or race]
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.