Stock rotor compatible. 4 Pot Forged Aluminum Brake Caliper !
After the numerous field tests on the race tracks for more than 2 years, J’s Racing proudly presents the new caliper
●Forged aluminum twin bloc structure
●4 piston (pod) horizontally opposed
●Fully compatible with the stock rotor, master cylinder, and brake hose
●Easy bolt-on installation (dedicated design for each vehicle)
The horizontally opposed 4 pistons generate an excellent control on the pad and a superb pedal touch. The pad taper is significantly reduced from efficiently equalizing the pressures on the pad. The stopping power and the controllability is unparalleled. The brake responds directly and linearly to your input. This is a must-have item to win the competition from the street to the race track.
●Installation – used with 1) the stock rotor or aftermarket rotors with the same size, 2) the stock brake line or aftermarket brake lines with the same size
●J’s Racing offers two choices on the brake pad – Race & Street
●A use of new rotor is recommended at the time of caliper installation
*J’s Racing FCR brake rotor is an ideal choice.
※Brake pad is not included in the caliper kit. It is sold separately.
Choose a wheel with an offset for the big caliper or utilize spacer of the appropriate thickness.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.