For the maximum performance of the HYPER 6IX caliper,
J’s Racing Race/Street high performance brake pad (JB6-S1-FP2)
In collaboration with a well known brake pad manufacturer “Seido-Ya”, J’s Racing presents the all-round brake pad designed specifically for the HYPER 6IX Caliper suitable for every driving stage.
With the superb performance stability at high temperature, the controllability is improved considerably at every level. The pad offers immediate braking response and exceptional pedal precision for total control and recovers from the fade swiftly.
Furthermore, when the road surface is slippery, the pad’s controllability works wonders without causing the lockup.
This is the all around pad which works great for both on the track and on the street.
●Friction coefficient : 0.50
●Operational temperature range ０℃～800℃ (32F～1470F)
Driving stage : Street, Winding roads, Race track
Material: Carbon Semi Metal
Tire : High performance street radial tire to racing semi-slick
※ Designed for J’s Racing HYPER 6IX only. It does not fit the stock caliper or other manufacturers’ calipers.
※ The picture is a close image and is not the exact representation of the product
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.