Cooling fan activation at 80℃ (stock 95℃)
Cooling fan deactivation at 75℃ (stock 90℃)
There is a close relationship between the water temperature and engine power.
When the cooling water temperature reaches a certain point, in order to avoid possible risks, the ECU will make several changes including fuel increase and retarding the ignition point which will cause a reduction of engine power.
The purpose of this product is to maintain the maximum horsepower by keeping the temperature of the cooling water at around 75℃ – 80℃. It activates the fan at 80 instead of 95 and fully utilizes the water characteristics of high specific heat (Water changes temperature slowly for both upward and downward). As a result, it works toward preventing power loss, knocking, and various thermal negative effects. It works well for all types of cooling system from the stock radiator to a multi layer racing radiator.
Furthermore, by setting the cooling fan activation point (80℃) and deactivation point (75℃) closer, it smoothes out the on-off flipping operation.
Not only this works extremely well with the high capacity racing radiator, but it makes a big difference for the street type setup (stock radiator + low temp thermostat + low temp thermal switch + high efficiency coolant). With this street setup, the water temperature will stay at around 80℃ for street driving.
Please use it along with the low temp thermostat. When used separately, it is not very effective.
Please use the proper tightening torque.
After the installation, bleed the air completely.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.