Adjustable control arm length by the shaft end
The rear control arm of the S2000 plays a very important roll in the rear suspension. However, the stock control arm is made of rubber bushing and it is not adjustable, which limits the full potential of S2000 in sport driving.
After 6 years of research and development, J’s Racing has released the special control arm with the following features.
●meets the Japanese safety standard
The pillow balls at the control arm end generate direct steering feel and greater stability.
Compared with the stock rubber bushing, the pillow balls eliminate the unwanted angle change within the safety margin.
The pillow balls have an excellent corrosion resistance and its durability is superb.
(If they are damaged, the repair parts can be sold separately)
You can adjust the end shaft of the control arm (collar adjustable) for various ride height changes in order to control the bump steer.
The bump steer, defined in the suspension geometry, is a change in toe angle when the tires move up and down.
Especially when you lower the ride height of your S2000, the control arm’s angle forms a shape like a separated “V” and it causes an unwanted peaky toe movement. With the installment of this product, you can restore the control arm position to horizontal and reduce the bump steer. (The horizontal position generates less unwanted toe movement for S2000)
J’s Racing thinks that the control of the bump steer and the roll center is one of the most important suspension settings.
With the freedom to adjust the control arm length, you can set the best camber angle.
(Increasing the camber angle leads to a wider tread value)
Made of 2017S aluminum, it also contributes to a weight reduction. The turnbuckle structure helps for a speedy alignment adjustment.
The is a must-have part for a performance driving of your S2000
Rear control arm set right x1
Rear control arm set left x1
Please use the proper tightening torque.An alignment adjustment is necessary after the installment.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.