This is the J’s Racing S2000 Roll Center Adjuster (12mm) installed to the stock Honda
* Rear Knuckle
* Hub bearing
* Hub ASSY
* Back plate
The stock Honda parts used are all brand new and they are precision assembled at J’s Racing factory with the experienced mechanic. There is no need for the pressing and the product makes it possible to do DIY (do-it-yourself) installation.
J’s Racing S2000 Rear Roll Center Adjuster (12mm)
Ball Joint S45C
Ball Stud SCM435HB195-260 Total Swing Angle 39°
The extension 12mm
This is a special part to restore the ideal roll center geometry for S2000.
The lower arm angle of a lower ride height S2000 becomes separated “V” shape and the roll center point moves to a far low position. The deviation of the roll center from the center of the gravity results in a deteriorated cornering force due to the increased body roll. Furthermore, the reduced suspension stroke leads to a diminished performance at the limit.
The J’s Racing roll center adjuster rectifies the situation by restoring the ideal roll center position (minimizing the deviation of the roll center and the center of the gravity) and produces the ideal suspension geometry.
It is very effective for any Fit whose ride height is reduced, especially with a sport suspension.
★ Reduced roll
★ Increased stability of the tires
★ Sharper steering response
★ Faster cornering
The product was born from the countless data and know-how gained from the actual racing activities.
It can be very effective on the street as well as on the race tracks.
This product is for left side only. The right side is to be purchased separately.
A proper alignment adjustment is required after the installation.
Please apply the correct tightening torque.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.