"2.0way mechanical LSD
cam angle 45-45
initial cold initial 6.5 kg LSD to win it is developed by combat-up is also sticking to the quietness without compromising the effectiveness, chattering noise at street wearing (snapping sound) even as much as possible was able to be suppressed.
The effectiveness LSD, quietness, Japan up to Street ~ super endurance in durability of stability we are well active in every race scene around the world.
I promise lock performance and drivability a sense of stability with no habit. You can use regardless of the stage to the street-circuit. J'S RACING LSD is focused on the superiority of the spring characteristics of the Conical spring, has adopted the unchanged Conical spring type until now than released early.
Generally, spring occurs the reaction force in proportion to the tension (pressing) the amount, but the disk spring is not the unconditionally so.
Initial of pulling of less generates a constant spring reaction force, or increases the reaction force boundary point with, for example, or less, can be made to have various characteristics.
By the own spring set using such a characteristic, it has to have a lock performance without habit. Recognition not accurate that "strength = initial torque of effectiveness of LSD" has been established, but the design concept of J'S RACING is located in the LSD original lock characteristics that do not rely on the initial torque.
Driver by generating the effectiveness according to the accelerator are able to drive always feeling the sense of stability.
When generally use a large plate, or accidentally car is finely vibration in such as when small turning, you can accidentally generate noise, accelerator ON during high-speed turning, to be or accidentally disturb the behavior in the OFF various is often accompanied by a negative element but, J'S RACING LSD even while ensuring the effectiveness, you can experience a sense of stability without such a treatment difficulty." - Translated from Japanese.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.