Wing structure Single type (one blade)
Wing width 1,390mm
Wing height 100mm
Wing mount Trunk side mount
Wing material Dry Carbon
This is a single type 3D GT Wing with low profile mount.
Designed for the customer who prefer a more conservative look than the high mount GT wing, this GT wing is mounted with the height of 100mm instead of 195mm. It can generate effective down-force from the low speed environment which can be felt in a daily street driving. It offers wide latitude in setting for all the driving situations with 15 stages (5 x 3) angle and height adjustment.
The wing is made of dry carbon for the ultimate lightness and strength.
It covers all the driving scenes from winding roads to a variety of race tracks.
We recommend the UV-cut clear coating (offered as an option) for the customers who keeps the vehicle outside. Combined use of the GT wing cover provides significantly better protection to your wing.
This product meets Japanese safety standard.
The wing is mounted with the dedicated bracket. Drilling holes on the trunk (left and right) is required.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.