back the FRP black gel coat finish Special bonnet J'S RACING you who knows the S2000 is to release I received patronage from launch to the user, and is the best-selling products, which boasts a number of sales of shipments total 500 sheets. In addition to the current fiscal 2003, it is combat adopted to S2000 of the base 8 team of super endurance race, its performance has received very high praise. In addition to the aerodynamics improvement, lighter, and has adopted a V-type duct specially designed for the purpose of heat dissipation inside the engine room. As a result, the drop in water temperature, drop of oil temperature, very is effective in lowering the intake temperature. Also by the bonding the carbon cloth in techniques of skillful craftsmen, making it to the finish can call also of art. Bonnet surface (plain weave carbon WET), so we turned to each of the dual structure of the back (FRP), I have to ensure the genuine equivalent strength. You are able to correspond to genuine bonnet catch, you do not need installation of hood pins in normal use. If you are attached to the attachment cars J'S RACING Tsuchinoko chamber kit and infinite-made air cleaner kit, we have as it can be mounted back bone design is not cut the duct hole. As OPTION dedicated inner rain protection, and we offer a dedicated aluminum net. User of outdoor storage is recommended by all means the mounting. The UV-cut three-layer clear paint (excluding tax ¥ 40,000) also are available. And relieve the ultraviolet rays burn the hood, it is recommended that a long period of time for users who want to retain the luster." - Translated from Japanese.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.