"pedal touch that does not change even when the hard sports running"
"control performance improvement at the time of operation of the ABS and brake assist" you can use regardless of the Street ~ stage to circuit. Required parts of brake tune. ? Teflon tube and stainless steel mesh prevent thermal expansion. The genuine rubber brake hose, there is a weakness that susceptible to heat. Especially during hard braking comes out it would be remarkable. And rubber is strong thermal expansion for brake fluid that has become hot, or become deeply depressed margin of the pedal, or become a sponge over ....... There is no even so want the exact brake control in this. And if "J'S RACING brake line system", such worry is absolutely useless. PTFE Teflon hose and stainless steel mesh with excellent pressure resistance and heat resistance that have been developed for aircraft prevent thermal expansion. the breakdown voltage structure of thorough further subjected to clear coat. Even bought a high pressure is hot, the hose does not almost expansion. In addition, also pursuing cost performance with fitting to adopt a strong olive chromate plated finish to rust. Touch feeling and linear braking force and it is not Kashi~tsu resulting in genuine rubber hose. The will of rice obtained driver to pedal to direct I will tell to the caliper. ? one year warranty J'S RACING brake line system ", it conducted a pressure test for each one. Its robustness and durability is proven in motorsport. The peace of mind to you can use. ? for inspection "J'S RACING brake line system", is to pass the rigorous automotive industry test, corresponding to the new standard of vehicle inspection products. (FMVSS106 compliant products SAE J1401 compliant products)" - Translated from Japanese.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.