A next-generation internal engine pressure control valve finally available to you!!
T-REV (Teramoto Racing Eco Valve) is a valve system which optimizes the internal pressure by controlling the blow- by gas. The system creates negative pressure in the crank case and makes the piston and crank shaft movement super smooth.
The significantly reduced air drag in the engine will lead to
Superior throttle response
Better acceleration feeling
Reduction of Co2
The principle of the product is extensively adapted to the latest racing machines for the maximum performance.
By making the throttle response super smooth, the harsh elements in the engine operation are eliminated,
For all driving stages from the street to the race tracks, this special parts derives the natural potentiality from your engine.
The conventional 4 cycle engine repeats the following
1) intake stroke
2) compression stroke
3) power stroke
4) exhaust stroke thousands times in a minute to produce power.
When the piston is pushed down from the dead center in the power stroke, small blow-by gas goes to the crank case through the piston rings, which produces a positive pressure and causes a drag to the piston movement.
The blow-by gas is extracted through the breather pipe but the positive pressure in the crank case tends to remain with the air back-fowed when the piston moves upward or when the throttle is closed (acceleration is off).
The T-REV® SYSTEM, by controlling this back flow in the breather system, optimizes the pressure in the crank case and creates the ultra-smooth piston movement.
All the repair parts are available for the long product life. The shim for the reed valve is likely to wear out as the time goes by. We recommend a periodical replacement. The full overhaul is also available at J’s Racing.
Please do not disassemble or try to adapt the product to the vehicles which are not specified.
The adjustment component (a black body unit) is especially micro-tuned to each model for the optimum pressure. An attempt to disassemble or modify the product will ruin the setting.
The setting of a T－REV® SYSTEM is based on the stock layout without a significant modification. If you have extended modifications with aftermarket performance parts, the installation location and the piping design might have to be changed.
Please consult J’s Racing or professional shops with experience.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.