In order to commercialize the commitment that was cultivated in a number of races so far J'S RACING, I chose the "CRUX engineering" proven in the race for the suspension, such as F3 and Ferrari to partner. The repeated many times circuit test, the damping force can be to compare the lap times and maneuverability while course examine the like stroke length, which is fed back the best performance has been completed. Structure of the damper is adopted single cylinder type in forged aluminum shell case, damping force adjustment width in total length adjustment type is 30 stage. Because they are made ??one by one by the hands of skilled craftsmen, I was able to achieve a high quality. In addition, because it is half-order type, setting to suit the running stage also depending on the consultation. This SPL damper kit, a proven track record that was charged directly to combat such as Spec racing and super durable, has proven the height of the performance. This is the impression that the premise and the damper kit circuit racing, but employs a large capacity shock absorber, and supple absorb the gap of the road because friction is less. Therefore, even in combination with stiff spring to suppress the unpleasant roll and pitching, and are also comfortable ride is both on the street. Is produced in handmade, suspension boasts a quality to the extent that it can be said with over spec is something of J'S RACING unique." - Translated from Japanese.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.