Header layout 4-2-1
Weight 5.6kg (12.2 pound) Compared with the stock header 10.5kg, our header is 4.9kg lighter
The 4-2-1 structure [ 4(50Ǿ) – 2(50Ǿ) – 1(55-60 Ǿ taper)] increases both torque and power for all the rev ranges.
Made by light SUS304 stainless with the thickness of 1.2mm to 1.5mm, the welding, material preparation and assembly are all hand made meticulously by the experienced craftsman.
The header has a fitting hole for air/fuel ratio sensor, which comes in handy when the car is to be fine tuned.
It works great for both AP1 F20C and AP2 F22C1 to maximize the engine potential.
This is our very popular stainless (SUS304) header combined with a special thermal wrap. The thermal wrap is made by X-Tech which provides the same thermal wrap to many GT and Super Taikyu racing teams.
The thermal wrap increases the exhaust temperatures and velocity, which contributes to higher horsepower and lower engine bay temperature. It also prevents the heat impact on the oil filter and keeps the engine oil temperature by about 10 C lower.
This special header performs very well at any driving stage.
A must-have item to win the race.
Even though they were not officially sanctioned, countless power tests all over the world put our header at the top.
(More than 200 units were sold as of March 2007)
J’s Racing proudly recommends this header for all the customers.
※Please apply the correct tightening torque.
※After the several years, the welded area might crack from the vibration caused by the deteriorated engine mounts. Please consult your local shop for fixing.
※ The round gasket is sold separately (not included)
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.