This is a special spec with the thermal bandage wrapping the header.
The thermal wrap increases the exhaust temperatures and velocity, which contributes to higher horsepower and lower engine bay temperature.
Header layout 4-2-1
Weight 4.9kg (10.8 pound) Compared with the stock header 10.5kg, our header is 5.6kg lighter
The 4-2-1 structure [ 4(45Ǿ) – 2(50Ǿ) – 1(60 Ǿ)] increases both torque and power for all the rev ranges.
Made by light SUS304 stainless with the thickness of 1.2mm to 1.5mm, the welding, material preparation and assembly are all hand made meticulously by the experienced craftsman.
Compatible with many tuned stages of the K engine from stock, high lift camshaft, high compression, to the bore / stroke up.
This is a special header for CL7 for the special performance.
* We are sorry this header does not fit for the U.S TSX with K24 block.
A long waited J’s Racing special header for CL7.
We have tested it against most of the competitors 4-2-1 type headers.
We are confident you can experience the difference.
[The picture 6th from the top is the test result by Dynapack.]
Date 12/24/2006. Intake air temperature 8 C (46.4 F)
* The test vehicle has J’s Racing Titanium exhaust FX 60RS
* The test vehicle also has J’s Racing SUS Circuit Converter (Cat killer)
* J’s Racing Maxflow air filter is used
Blue line – J’s Racing CL7 Stainless header
Red line – stock header
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.