J'S RACING full titanium muffler acclaimed appeared to model change.
As it is the straight structure with reduced back pressure to the limit, and finished with a higher quality and size of the silencer.
Using the titanium 1mm thickness of the pipe, thoroughly pursuing weight reduction. Compared with the genuine muffler has achieved a phenomenal weight reduction of 50% or more.
Titanium pipe smoothly bending by using a three-dimensional vendor, has become a little structure of the exhaust resistance in the smooth.
Dolphin tail has a sharper design by introducing a cut process.
50R of the small exhaust the amount of car-friendly set the main pipe to 50φ in order to ensure the medium and low speeds. Power up at high rotation by adopting the straight structure also realized, and torque and power-up in the whole area.
Center pipe 50C and enjoy lacy sound by combining, it can further torque and power-up.
Full titanium unique of the dry sound to uplift the driving, also the director makes fun of the drive in any scene.
Muffler increase the potential of the car in the power-up and lighter is the "J'S RACING FX-PRO full titanium muffler".
● If you are using an enhanced muffler Bush will be the two must have A type.
※ product the entire image is an image.
※ If our 50C of installed simultaneously, in the inner silencer attached state sold separately
It complies with safety standards.
※ for coloring of the tail that are made by hand, it may differ slightly from the product images
translated from Japanese
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.