J's Racing Titanium Exhaust new version is released after the full model change !
The very popular J's Racing titanium exhaust went through a model change and the new version has made a debut to the market. By maintaining the straight structure designed for the minimum back pressure, the new version boats a higher quality with a larger silencer. Made by a 1mm titanium pipe, the weight is reduced to the limit. Compared with the stock exhaust, the new titanium exhaust achieved an incredible weight reduction of more than 50 %. The main pipe is curbed exquisitely by a three dimensional bending machine for the ultimate smoothness and the minimum air resistance. Furthermore, the distinct shape of the "dolphin tail" will catch everyone's eyes.
The 60RS is designed for the street driving with 60mm main pipe diameter. The silencer is a part of the straight structure and the exhaust produces impressive torque and power in all rev ranges.
The driver can enjoy the distinguishing full titanium sound from the VTEC engine. When the inner silencer (sold separately) is used, the exhaust meets the Japanese safety standard. regarding the noise level.
An exhaust for spirited street driving from excellent power and weight reduction -“that is the J's Racing FX PRO Full Titanium Exhaust.”
● Dual end type
● Reinforced hanger bushing type A x5 is recommended
※The exhaust passes the Japanese safety standard with the inner silencer attached （the inner silencer x2 are sold separately）
※The picture is an image only which is differ from the actual product
※The actual color of the tail might differ a little from the one in the picture
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.