Front surface Plain weave Carbon FRP with clear gel coat finishes
Back surface Plain weave Carbon FRP
The full carbon hood uses the plain weave carbon FRP in both front and back sides and achieves the excellent weight reduction and the superb quality.
This is a special hood released from us, who know all aspects of the S2000.
Since the start of sales for this hood, it is very popular item and we have sold more than 500 units. Furthermore, the hood has been used by 8 racing teams on the “Super Taikyu” endurance race series with an excellent performance review.
In addition to providing the aero dynamic advantage, the newly designed V shaped ducts drastically improves the dissipation of heat and is very effective in lowering water temperature, oil temperature, and intake air temperature.
The carbon fiber clothes are attached exquisitely by our experienced craftsman for a state-of-the-art appearance
The unique double structure with the front side (plain weave wet carbon) and the back side (plain weave wet carbon) independently made secures the strength as solid as the stock hood.
The stock hood hooks are utilized, which eliminates the need of hood pins for the daily street driving.
The hood is also designed with the consideration of our Tsuchinoko Intake System or the Mugen Air Cleaner Kit. There is no modification required to use the hood with those intake system.
Dedicated Inner Protect – highly recommended if the vehicle is stored outside
UV Cut Three Layer Clear Paint – recommended to the customers who would like to avoid the harmful effect of the ultraviolet rays and would like to keep the excellent shine for the very long time.
Compatible with the stock windshield washer nozzle
Compatible with the stock hood hooks
A proper installment is essential to prevent the possible fall off while driving.
Please check the installment condition periodically.
When the engine bay is extensively modified, it may not be possible to install the optional Rain Protect.
We strongly recommend a use of hood pins for racing situations.
The specification might be changed without advance notices.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.