Evolution to the ultimate
The J’s Racing Wide Body Kit Type GT has been created to transform the Honda pure sport S2000 to the ultimate body form like the GT Racing car or the Silhouette Formula (often called Super Silhouette).
The objective of this wide body kit is not limited to just widening the wheel tread. In order to make your S2000 the fastest road race car, all the know-how on the aero dynamics gained by the actual racing participation was put into the design. From the front, side to the undercarriage, the airflow is streamlined to minimize the drag. Furthermore, the unparalleled stability has been successfully achieved by increasing the down-force from the entire body form.
A long nose bumper reduces the air drag significantly and at the same time, the negative pressure created by the under-panel with front wing and front steer fin generate strong down-force. The front fin also works as a duct to get rid of the air turbulence and the heat from the fender and engine bay respectively.
The rear fender has the outlet duct which corrects the inside turbulence. Combined with the diffuser shaped rear bumper, it generates the superb down-force in the rear for the faster cornering speed.
The material is examined very carefully and the cross mat finish is chosen. The conventional aero parts use a non woven type FRP mat on the backside. By utilizing the cross material instead, we enhanced the strength significantly with a lighter weight. The cross material also smoothes the air flow on the backside.
The optional air intake and brake duct further improve the cooling efficiency. Along with the dedicated GT wing and canard, those are the parts you would like to have for winning the race.
From this Type GT aero you could feel the aura which is worthy of the title of “Mao” (which J’s Racing won in the touge champion ship). Experience the masterpiece born for the ultimate speed.
Fender Width expansion
(F:+60mm each / R:+75mm each)
* Kit Includes
Front Bumper / Front Wing / Front Fender / Side Step / Front Fin / Rear
Fender / Rear Vertical Fin / Rear Horizontal Fin / Rear Bumper / Rear
Bumper Wing / Fuel Rid Cover
*Suggested Rim Size (w/ Camber -4.30 degrees)
F: 18 inches / 9.5J / +15 offset
R: 18 inches / 10.5J / +13 offset
※The pictures are with carbon version not FRP.
※The FRP has black gel finish
※Modification on the fender and body might be required for the installation
※J’s Racing recommends the installation by an experienced professional
※The following parts in the pictures are not included in the kit.
*Hood, *Trunk, *1,700mm GT wing, *Aero Mirror, *Air intake, *Brake duct
*Single canard, * Wheel, *Towing hook, *Special exhaust, *Rear bumper net
※The stock exhaust cannot be used with this kit
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.