K-TUNED IACV Rotation Plate. A very useful part to relocate the Idle Air Control Valve (IACV) on the K-series engine. If you have ever looked closely at the location of the IACV motor assembly you may have noticed that it is always seems to get in the way of the intake piping or the radiator on swapped cars. This part is designed to rotate the IACV sensor out of the way giving some much needed clearance for K-swaps. The IACV plays a critical role in idle quality and stability. Many K-swaps will suffer from high idle or surging issues when they are first started. Most of the time the part causing the issue is the IACV. Excess carbon build-up in the valve can cause sticking. This is why we have also taken the time to create some detailed instructions on how to clean your IACV. You might have seen IACV block off plates on the market. These are not always the best solution to IACV problems because after installation the idle rpm is too low. Idling at 350 - 450 rpm with a simple block off plate is out of oem spec and causes frequent stalling. The fix for this is to manually open up the throttle plate to raise the idle. This done by adjusting the factory set throttle stop. This is why we always recommend cleaning and keeping the IACV in place just as Honda intended. There are some exceptions such as race engines where idle performance is not a big concern. Applications: All cable driven K-series throttlebodies with IACV motor.
General Delivery Information:
- Please provide a contact phone number when ordering – in case we or the couriers need to get in touch.
- All orders placed before 12 Noon will be processed the same day.
All items are dependant on stock availabiltiy:
- Most parts are dispatched on a 24 – 48 hour basis (if ordered before noon)
- Most deliveries are made within 24 – 48 hours after dispatch.
- Some items may be delivered on a later schedule but you will be contacted and informed of an ETA.Specific delivery dates can be offered if required – please provide details in checkout.
- Large orders may be palatalised but we will do our best to inform you prior to delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 9am – 6pm. Monday to Friday.
Refusing / cancelling an order:
- If you refuse an item on arrival due to change of mind and or mistake, you will be charged a fee to have the item returned and or resent - price dependant on product and location.
- If you cancel an item after it has been dispatched you will be charged a return fee – price dependant on product and location.
- Deliveries are attempted at least twice, deliveries that fail after this due to no one at the delivery address may incur a fee to re-deliver.
Items arriving Damaged:
- Unfortunately this is rare but it can happen.
- If an item arrives at your door please inspect it before signing.
- If you see any severe damage to the item on arrival please refuse delivery and sign as damaged.
- If you are unsure about the item please sign as “unchecked” or signed as “damaged”
- In the unlikely case your item arrives damaged we need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery and require photographic evidence within 2 days of the item arriving. We can then sort out a replacement part to be dispatched. Please email photos to email@example.com. Photos must contain the damaged item and also the damaged to any packaging. This process is so we can follow up claims with the couriers insurance.
Out of Stock:
- If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted within 24 working hours to be offered either an alternative, full refund or to wait until the product back into stock.
Use overlay text to give your customers insight into your brand. Select image and text that relates to your style and story.